The Web Site (after also «Service») URL http://www.forlimpopolicittartusiana.it groups some personal data.
The processing of personal data owner (after also «Owner»)
Comune di Forlimpopoli Registered Address: Piazza Fratti, 2 – 47034 Forlimpopoli (FC) VAT Number: 00616370409 Telephone: +39 0543 749111 Email:email@example.com
Three essential rules on the processing of personal data
- Privacy “ We respect your privacy. Without your authorization we will not share your personal data (e. g. name, surname, email, telephone number, date of birth and sex) with external people, which are not included in the management of this Service, unless required by law.
- Management “ On the other hand, these and other information may be used by external technical services and communications, just to improve your experience of using the Service. You can at any time request to the Holder the list of these suppliers.
- Periods “ At any time you can know your data being processed, to verify or request the modification, deletion or discontinuation of treatment.
Processing of personal data procedure
The processing of the data needed to make use of this service is carried out in two distinct modes.
1. Data processed directly by the Service
The Service needs your direct authorization to let you use the following modules (all or a subset).
|sending a user’s message to the owner||(all or a subset) name, surname, company, email, telephone number, address||compiling of the respective module||—||Service hosting backup among the Owner email to the Owner||—|
2. Data processed indirectly by third party service providers whose service uses
The Service, with the purpose of improving your viewing experience, can integrate external suppliers of services, regulated by the respective privacy policies.
Disable Google Analytics
Facebook Social Plugin
|Facebook Inc.||social marketing||no information sharing by the Service, where the Plugin is incorporated||user’s interactions with the Plugin||cookies employment to support the analysis and the content personalization (cookie profiling)||Facebook Inc. server in the USA||Facebook’s social plugin homepage: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins Facebook Policy Privacy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation|
Twitter Social Plugin
The data being processed can be used for the defense of the owner in the case of abuse of the Service or of an external service by you or third parties.
The user can delete the cookies directly through his browser. Here are the links to the management procedures of the most popular browsers cookie:
To know the cookie profiling saved to your device and to disable them individually, please refer to the following link: youronlinechoices.com
Cookie: small file that a website stores on your computer to store useful information (and sometimes necessary) to the proper functioning of the site. (For further information: wikipedia)
Technical Cookie: they are cookies that are used to keep the session active or to perform a requested action by the user within the Service.
Cookie profiling: they are cookie that are used (generally from third parts) to mark the user’s surfing on the web and to create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices etc.
Session: time interval in which a single user may use the Service. (For further information: wikipedia)
Plugin: small specific application, which can be integrated inside a Service. (For further information: wikipedia)
Server: computer that provides services to other computers over the network. (For further information: wikipedia)
Hosting: service that rents its servers and network connectivity to host a website and make it accessible through the web. (For further information: wikipedia)
Backup: data security copy inside archives of mass storage. (For further information: wikipedia)